Carlos Duran is the President and Founder of Hombres De Palabra, Men of Their Word, an organization focused on equipping men to reach their maximum potential. Duran sits on the Board of Directors for Volunteers of America Chesapeake Chapter, and serves on the Board for Young Life.
Duran was the recipient of the White House Champion of Change Award for his commitment and service to fatherhood and education. He has participated on panel discussions such as the Washington Post Live Children and Families Summit. Duran was also the keynote speaker for the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute.
In 2017, Hombres De Palabra will be hosting seven men’s conferences across the nation.
Awards + Accolades
- Carlos Duran, Recipient | Champion of Change White House Award
- Carlos Duran, Recipient | NHCLC Healthy Families Award
- Carlos Duran | Washington Post Live Children and Families Summit
- Carlos Duran, Keynote Speaker | Congressional Coalition On Adoption Institute
- National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference and Latino Partnership for Conservative Principle’s Town Hall
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Carlos E. Duran
Gustavo J. Monaco
Elias Sorto Ramos